Swami Vivekananda EduAid Initiative
We at SEED Infotech have aligned this belief with our Mission of Unveiling human potential to create Global Quality Technology Workforce.
Today, as the world goes through an economic meltdown, as financial constraints take the steam out of student’s dreams and ambitions, we feel it is our duty - and the need of the hour - to extend a helping hand. To provide the assistance that will enable dreams and empower ambitions.
What is the Initiative?
- A special offering dedicated to providing financial assistance & encouragement to deserving students who wish to pursue a career in IT but lack the financial means.
- This financial assistance would be provided to deserving students only to pursue a course at SEED Infotech
- Under this initiative:
- SEED will offer discount of 25% of the course fees
- Only 25% of the fees to be paid to SEED at the time of joining the course (will be paid by student or through any charitable organization or through any other organization under its CSR activity)
- Remaining 50% of the course fees to be paid by the student in six (06) monthly installments by way of post dated cheques, immediately upon getting job or placed or deployed.
- This initiative is applicable to all job-oriented courses at SEED Infotech
Process To Apply?
- Application form can be collected from SEED Infotech Head Office
- Applicant needs to submit duly-filled application form with the necessary documents
- Proof of Identity
- Proof of Address
- Proof of Income
- Applicable Mark sheet(s) proving educational eligibility
- Undertaking on Rs. 100.00 Stamp Paper
- Security Cheque
- Application form would be screened by the committee and applicant and his / her parents would be called for aptitude exam and personal interview
- Application Form Screening
- Educational Criteria Validation
- B.E. (all streams), B.Sc., B.C.A. B.C.S., B.A., B.Com.
- M.C.A., M.C.M., M.Sc., M.C.S., M.A., M.Com., M.B.A.
- Entrance Test
- Aptitude Test
- Student’s Personal Interview
- Parent’s Personal Interview
For more details contact: