Red Hat Server Hardening – RH 413
This course covers contents of how to secure a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system to comply with security policy requirements.
- Senior Linux system administrators who require to secure their server with security policies
- Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCT/RHCE certification, and are interested in earning an RH Server Hardening certification
- Any Graduates, Post graduate students – BE, B.Tech, MCA, MCM, etc
- DIMS and Specialization track level 2
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
- Review errata and apply them to Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Use special permissions and file system access control lists
- Manage users and password-aging policy requirements
- Install and configure Red Hat Identity Management tools
- Understand system auditing
Objectives : You will learn to
- Provide Security to the System
- Manage File Systems by enabling security features.
- Configure and monitor file system changes.
- Configure secure access
- Secure network services