Adoption of cloud technology is growing in leaps and bounds. More than 80% companies are now using multi-cloud strategy which consists of public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. Mastery on cloud technology and tools is a must for any aspiring system administrator.
According to RightScale’s recent report, in the private cloud adoption space, RedHat OpenStack has grown 24% in comparison with last year and bagged second position.
Redhat provides a complete cloud portfolio with market leading platforms and tools like OpenStack, OpenShift, Ansible, REdHat Virtualization etc. However, the key to start this is based on solid foundation of RedHat Linux platform.
If one searches on “Red Hat Linux” job postings as fresh as one month old, you will see a whopping number of openings 14000+
Our internal data about recruiting companies who approached us in last 3 years for Red Hat skilled professionals is growing at a steady rate.
Course Overview: Red Hat Linux (RHCSA, RHCE)
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA):
Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), is an entry-level certification course which covers Linux essentials (RH124), Linux administration (RH134) that focuses on actual competencies at system administration, including installation and configuration of a Red Hat Enterprise Linux system and attach it to a live network running network services.
Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE):
RHCE is a mid to advanced-level certification course which covers Linux networking and security (RH254) that builds on topics covered in the RHCSA certification to include more advanced topics such as security and installing common enterprise networking (IP) services.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill oneself in Red Hat Linux domain
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in system administration and networking
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced IMS technologies like OpenStack, OpenShift, Virtualization, DevOps- Ansible
Module 1 : RH-124
- Introduction To Linux, Accessing the command line, Manage Files from command line, Get Help in a Red hat Enterprise Linux
- Creating, Viewing and editing the text files. Administer Users and Groups
- Controlling Access files with Linux file system permissions
- Monitoring & managing Linux processes
- Controlling services & Daemons and Configuring and OpenSSH service
- Configuring and securing OpenSSH service
- Analyzing and storing logs
- Managing Red Hat Enterprise Linux Networking
- Archiving and copying files between systems. Installing and upgrading software Packages
- Accessing Linux file systems. Using Virtualized systems
Module 2 : RH-134
- Automating Installation with Kickstart
- Using Regular Expression with grep AND Kickstart installations
- Creating and Editing Text Files with vim.
- Scheduling Future Linux Tasks. Managing Temporary Files and Managing Priority of Linux Processes
- Controlling Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACLs). Managing SELinux Security
- Connecting to Network-defined Users and Groups. Accessing Network Storage with Network File System (NFS ;Adding Disks, Partitions, and File Systems to a Linux System
- Adding Disks, Partitions, and File Systems to a Linux System. Managing Logical Volume Management (LVM) Storage
- Accessing Network Storage with Network File System (NFS). Accessing Network Storage with SMB
- Controlling and Troubleshooting the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Boot Process
- Limiting Network Communication with firewall
Module 3 : RH-235
- Control Services And Daemons
- Manage IPV6 Networking
- Configure Link Aggregation And Bridging
- Control Network Port Security
- Manage DNS For Servers
- Configure Email Delivery
- Provide Block-based Storage
- Provide File-based Storage
- Configure MariaDB Databases
- Provide Apache HTTPD Web Service
- Write Bash Scripts
- Bash Conditionals And Control Structures
- Configure The Shell Environment
- Linux Containers Preview
RHCSA/RHCE Global Certification
We have 90% passing rate of Red Hat Global Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and in-depth practice through RHCSA Pre and RHCE Prep modules.
RHCSA® exam (EX200) tests knowledge and skill in areas of system administration common across a wide range of environments and deployment scenarios. The skills tested in this exam are the foundation for system administration across all Red Hat products. An RHCSA certification is earned when an IT professional demonstrates the core system-administration skills required in Red Hat Enterprise Linux environments.
To achieve the RHCSA certification the student must pass EX200, a 2.5-hour hands-on lab exam. The minimum passing score for the exam is 210 out of 300 possible points (70%)
The performance-based Red Hat Certified Engineer exam (EX300) tests to determine if your knowledge, skill, and ability meet those required of a senior system administrator responsible for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) systems. Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) certification is required to earn RHCE certification.
To achieve the RHCE certification, the student must pass the RHCSA exam, EX200, and in addition EX300, a 3.5-hour hands-on lab exam.
Yes, we do provide 100% job assistance to all our candidates. It is total depend upon which course you choose Diploma or Modular (Part time)
Yes. we do provide global examination course RHCSA + RHCE
The examination is conducted in SEED center itself.
Yes, we do provide preparatory course at additional cost
Yes, we do provide SEED certificate. Red Hat issues certificate only for those who have cleared their global exam.
Yes, we do have.
No, we do not have any refundable policy.
Yes, our courses include theory + practical knowledge.
Yes, but we charge transfer fees for the same.
Yes, all our trainers are certified by Red hat certified instructor (RHCI).
Our candidates are placed in companies like Red Hat, 3DPLM, Mphasis, Fujitsu, Saaba , Softcell, Softenger, Codebox etc
You can pay fees by Cash/ Card/ Cheque / Paytm / Internet banking.
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- SEED Infotech is Red Hat Authorized Training Partner since last — years.
- SEED Infotech is winner of the “Best Training Institute” award in West India in year
- Our course offerings cover the entire gamut of technolgies stratgin from foundation to advaced skills like Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA), Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE), RHCVA (Virtualization), Red Hat Openstack, Red Hat Openshift, Red Hat Ansible, Red Hat JBoss, Red Hat Server Harding, Red Hat Storage Server etc.
- In-house Certified Red Hat Certified Instructors(RHCI)
- 90% Passing rate of Red Hat Global Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and practice
- More than 11000 + placement opportunities given to students on Red Hat Linux in last 7 years.
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.