Red Hat Certified Engineer – RH-255
This course covers Advanced Linux system administration topics on Red Hat Linux.
- Senior Linux system administrators who require networking and security administration skills
- Linux IT professionals who currently have RHCT/RHCSA certification, and are interested in earning an RHCE certification
- Post graduate students – B.Tech, MCA, MCM, etc
- RHCSA Rapid Track Course (RH200) or Red Hat System Administration I & II
- Knowledge of basic security concepts would be an advantage
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
- Deploy and manage network service like FTP,NFS,SAMBA etc.
- Implement security features like iptables, SELinux
Objectives : You will learn to
- Establish network and secure network services
- Perform disk management with iSCSI
- Web service management
- Deploying file sharing services