Python Programming Course
Python is an easy programming language for beginners to start out with. It’s newer than a lot of languages, so it’s easier to learn than some of the other languages and there’s a lot of demand for Python programmers, This course provides an exhaustive coverage of Python Programming language.
Theory: 20 Hrs, Hands-on: 20 Hrs
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
- Fundamentals of Programming, SQL
- Knowledge of Procedural or object-oriented programming would be an advantage.
Take Away: After completion of Python Programming Course you will be able to
- Apply OOAD concepts to build python applications.
- Develop console based programs using python.
- Develop GUI applications using Python.
- Develop Database applications using Python.
Objectives: In the Python Programming Course, you will learn to
- Introduction to python IDE.
- Python Syntax.
- Strings in Python
- List, tuples, Dictionaries in python
- Functions and Modules in Python.
- Python Input-Output.
- Exception Handling in Python.
- Python OOP, Regular expressions, Multithreading.
- Networking, database connectivity, CGI, GUI in Python.