Certified Automation Engineer ( CAE)
SEED Infotech in association with TAACT is Offering plc scada certification training course which will create Job Opportunity for Fresh Engineer in Industrial Automation.
The purpose of PLC SCADA Training course is to develop an Automation Engineer who can design or troubleshoot an Automated Control System single handedly. Fresh engineer or diploma holder in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, E&TC, Instrumentation or Production can become an Automation Engineer.
- Enhance Employability
- Creating competitive edge through Industry application oriented course design
2 months full time
Fresh engineer or diploma holder in Mechanical, Electrical, Electronic, E&TC, Instrumentation or Production
- TAACT Industrial legacy – Background
- Industry relevant curriculum (Not just PLC)
- Industry experienced faculty
- Well-equipped Labs with latest industrial kits and components
- Best training notes in the form of books
- 100% Placement Assistance
The PLC Training course contents for this course are prepared through continuous interaction with industries to make curriculum more and more relevant to their needs. Following are the modules covered in CAE.
- Electrical Automation
- Electronic Automation
- AC Motors & AC Drives
- Hydraulics & Pneumatics
- Allen Bradley PLC (RSLogix 500)
- Siemens PLC (S7 300)
- SCADA (Siemens WinCC)
- HMI (Siemens WinCC Flexible)