Few years back LAMP stack(Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) was a popular platform to create websites. Then came Joomla and wordpress like content management systems or CMS frameworks to build the website in very short span of time and without much coding effort.
Now Responsive User Interface, Mobile-First are the key trends in web development. HTML5, Bootstrap, Java Script frameworks like Angular JS and Node JS are ruling the web application world. NoSQL databases like MongoDB is invading into application development. Sometime this is also called as MEAN stack (MongoDB, Express JS, Angular JS, Node JS).
Software Development skill landscape in Java and .NET is no longer the same. Knowing Java, .NET or PHP is barely enough to develop modern responsive web Apps. Every developer is taking cognizance of it and started assimilating the technologies and tools for responsive user interface design to keep up the pace with changing technology demand.
In our observation too, clients who do fresher recruitment have started asking for Full Stack development skills[ HTML5, CSS, Angular JS, Bootstrap, Mongo DB, Node JS etc.] additionally for Java, .NET or PHP developers.
Career opportunities /Trend
Our internal placement data showing that year on year opportunities in PHP are growing.
The number of available front-end developer jobs on jobsite Indeed is 20,853. For PHP developers, it’s 13,607.
A full-stack developer needs to know much more than a specific programming language or a framework. For quickly building a working and deployable prototype, it is important for the full-stack developer to know many things starting from the HTML to backend databases.
If one masters at least HTML5, CSS 3, BootStrap, Angular JS, Node JS, Express JS,ionic, MongoDB, he would become the ‘most sought-after’ full stack developer.
Based on data published on payscale.com, a Web Developer earns an average salary of Rs 272,654 per year. Experience strongly influences pay for this job. A skill in Angular.Js is associated with high pay for this job. Most people with this job move on to other positions after 10 years in this field.
Course Overview: Full Stack Developer – PHP
HTML5 and jQuery
Modern Web application development using PHP
This course provides coverage of PHP scripting language with topics like Programming techniques, conditional tests and events, PHP flow control, functions, arrays, OOPs, session, cookies, file handling, file uploading, PHP debugging, Ajax and MySQL.
Joomla & Word Press
How to create web applications quickly using CMS like Joomla and Word Press.
Angular JS is created using reduced jQuery library. Angular JS provides a Model-View-Controller(MVC) framework to easily implement web applications. There are competing frameworks Backbone, Amber, Meteor etc. So far Angular JS is the most popular and easy to use framework amongst equals.
React JS and Redux are other two frameworks which are gaining popularity.
Classically most of the web applications were using RDBMS such as MySQL , POSTGRE etc. These RDBMS databases can store structured data only and are very inefficient when it comes to storing non-structured data like images, comments on social media, blogs etc.
To store such non-structured data, No-SQL databases came into being. MongoDB is one of such popular No-SQL database. It uses JSON( Java Script Object Notation) rather than rows and column to store data. It provides an excellent backend for high traffic websites. MongoDB is easy to learn and scale by adding more nodes or what is called as horizontal scaling.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- This course is intended for participant who is a Graduate/ Under Graduate / Working Professional aspiring to do career as a web developer.
- Undergraduate or Graduate students from computer background-BE(IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp), BSc (IT), BCS
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) etc
Building Application using HTML5 & jQuery
- Web Application Development
- Develop Dynamic and Interactive web-pages
- Apply animations to the web-pages
- Execute PHP script on Server
- Develop dynamic and interactive Web pages
- Use Word Press and Joomla frameworks in PHP based web application
Developing PHP application using Joomla & Word Press
- Programming Techniques
- Introduction to PHP
- Conditional test
- PHP flow control
- Functions in PHP
- HTML form handling
- String, Date and Math functions
- File handling
- File uploading
- Session & Cookies
- Server Side Validation
- Error handling
- Object-oriented Programming in PHP
- SQL queries for MySQL
- MySQL with PHP
- Word Press
- Introduction to Angular
- Simple Angular Application
- Angular 5 Build Automation
- Angular Component Based Approach
- Typescript Essentials
- Component Life Cycle
- Angular Directives
- Angular Pipes
- Extending Angular Framework
- Angular Graphics Rendering
- Angular Forms (FormModule)
- Angular Service
- HTTP Module
- Rxjs Observables
- Angular Routing Module (SPA)
- Angular Testing
- Current Trends on Progressive App Development
- Full Stack Web Development overview
- Node JS
- Asynchronous Programming
- Node Package Manager
- Express Module
- Socket Programming
- REST Full Services
- Data Access Connectivity
- Express Web App as Front End
- Module Builder
- Full Stack Web Development overview
- Mongo dB Overview
- CRUD Operations
Yes we provide placement assistance for 1 year if you opt for Full stack Web Development Diploma Program. For Basic HTML5 and PHP part time program we provide only 3 months assistance.
No we give placement assistant
No we do not provide
Yes, written application to be submitted to center manager & candidate must pay 100% fees before doing the same.
We provide mini project not a live one.
We provide Word press and Jhoomla.
We provide only if the candidates are more than 3
No we provide only SEED certificate
No we do not give any refund.
Yes we provide practical training.
We provide 70% practical & 30% theory
Yes, transfer charges will be taken but your fees should be complete.
Magneto IT, Bluemark Software, ISS24*7, Baxture Technology, Barclay, Codebox etc.
You can pay fees by cash / card / online / paytm / phonepay
No we give weekend batches.
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training
- At SEED, We assure you 100% training satisfaction with 100% Job Assistance.
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- All SEED Trainers are certified with 5 to 20 years experienced in the training industry.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- At SEED, Candidates can appear Global Examination through Prometric Exam Center at reasonable cost.
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 10000 + placement opportunities given to students on PHP in last 7 years.