Oracle Database 12c: Developer Certification (OCA / OCP Developer)
This course provides an exhaustive coverage of SQL, PL/SQL & Advanced PL/SQL.
- This course is valuable for those who will be, working with Oracle Database, SQL and PL/SQL developers, database application developers, system analyst, business analyst, technical consultants.
- Knowledge of Computer fundamentals and Windows Operating System is desired. Familiarity with basic programming concepts and experience with DBMS like Dbase or FoxPro is an added advantage.
Take Away: Can appear for Oracle Developer Certification Exams
- After completion of this course you will be able to appear for Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) and Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) Exams for Developer Track
Objectives: Oracle 12c Developer, you will learn
- Oracle Database 12c: Introduction to SQL training will help you to write sub-queries, combine data from multiple tables using joins and set operators, generate report containing aggregated data using group functions through hands-on labs.
- Oracle Database 12c : Develop PL/SQL Program Unitstraining will help you to write Conditional and looping programming constructs, create stored procedures, functions, PL/SQL packages and triggers to solve business challenges, use some of the Oracle supplied PL/SQL packages, write Dynamic SQL code through hands-on labs.
- Oracle Database 12c: Advanced PL/SQL course will help you to learn how to use the advanced features of PL/SQL in order to design and tune PL/SQL code to maximize performance, work with LOBs and integrate with the other applications in the most efficient manner, write powerful PL/SQL programs using external C/Java routines, using fine-grained access control techniques, cursors, collections and tools to avoid SQL injection attacks through hands-on labs.