Developing Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework
MVC Course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build web applications ASP.NET MVC Framework.
- ASP.NET developers with 1 year experience preferred ; Candidate having knowledge of ASP.NET basics
- Graduates and Post-Graduates having knowledge of ASP.NET
- Knowledge of working with Visual studio
- Practical experience in ASP.NET
Objectives : You will learn to
- State the use of MVC design pattern.
- Build MVC based web applications using MVC design pattern.
- Creating model using Entity Framework Approaches; Validate the Model classes
- Create MVC controllers and Action Filters
- Create Razor views; Work with HTML helpers to design views
- Create and use ViewModel
- Create and use partial views
- Implement strongly typed views
- Implement Security in ASP.NET MVC application
- Implement Areas in ASP.NET MVC
- Work with actions asynchronously using jQuery ajax methods
- Develop rich and responsive web applications using AngularJS and integrate AngularJS with MVC applications
- Implement Web API in ASP.NET MVC