|Course Name: Developing Web Applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework ||Duration: 40 Hrs. |
|This course provides existing .NET developers with practical information and labs that enables them to build web applications ASP.NET MVC Framework. |
|Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to |
- Describe MVC design pattern.
- Develop MVC based applications using ASP.NET MVC framework.
- Create Model using ADO.NET Entity Framework approaches such as Database First and Code First
- Implement Models using ADO.NET objects to perform CRUD operations on the database, Implement Repository pattern
- Work with Areas , create custom filters, write unit tests for MVC Controllers
- Create Razor Views, partial views and strongly typed views, use ViewModels to create views, use HtML helpers to design views, create master detail view
- Implement Secure ASP.NET MVC applications
- Use jQuery to invoke MVC Actions asynchronously, post data using jQuery, Retrieve data in JSON format ASP.NET MVC applications, Implement REST services using WEB APIs, consume REST services using jQuery ajax methods.
- Use AngularJS to create Rich Internet applications(RIA), Use AngularJS a client front end framework to invoke services or MVC Controller actions.
|Target Audience ||Pre-requisites |
- ASP.NET developers with 1 year experience preferred ; Candidate having knowledge of ASP.NET basics
- Graduates and Post-Graduates having knowledge of ASP.NET
- Knowledge of working with Visual studio
- Practical experience in ASP.NET
|Objectives : You will learn to |
- State the use of MVC design pattern.
- Build MVC based web applications using MVC design pattern.
- Creating model using Entity Framework Approaches; Validate the Model classes
- Create MVC controllers and Action Filters
- Create Razor views; Work with HTML helpers to design views
- Create and use ViewModel
- Create and use partial views
- Implement strongly typed views
- Implement Security in ASP.NET MVC application
- Implement Areas in ASP.NET MVC
- Work with actions asynchronously using jQuery ajax methods
- Develop rich and responsive web applications using AngularJS and integrate AngularJS with MVC applications
- Implement Web API in ASP.NET MVC
|Complete Course Contents for |
Mvc Course Content
|Recommended Next Course after C Training Courses |
- Developing Portal Applications using SharePoint
- Developing Cloud Solutions using Microsoft Azure
- Windows Communication Foundation
|Batch Schedule for ASP.NET Web Application Development |