Microsoft Training Classes – .Net Certification Course
SEED Infotech is Gold Learning Solution partner of Microsoft and have also won award for best training service provider in .NET technology. We provide training on .NET technology and Microsoft .NET certification through SEED vast pool of highly qualified & Certified dot net technology faculty. SEED Infotech is the leading provider of authorized Microsoft training classes provider.
Promise of this course is to help strengthen your “.NET programming skill”. This course provides an exhaustive coverage of C# programming language and ASP.NET technology features like .NET framework, object oriented programming, Inheritance, Interfaces, Exception Handling, Reflection, collection and generics, delegates and events, Windows Application using WinForms, File I/O, XML in .NET, ADO.NET, Deployment and introduction to advanced .NET framework technologies like WPF, WCF and WF ,ASP.NET Architecture, State Management, Caching Master Pages and Themes, User Controls and Data Access, Security, ASP.NET 4.0 Control Enhancements, Using jQuery with ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, Dynamic Data web sites, Navigation, WCF Service and AJAX.
To master any programming language, one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts. The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice, Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job Aspirants
- ‘C’ Programming
- Knowledge of object-oriented programming would be an advantage.
Take Away: After completion of .NET Certification course you will be able to
- Apply OOAD concepts to build a C# application.
- Develop console based applications using C#.
- Develop windows application using C#.
- Develop data driven applications using LINQ to perform CRUD operations.
- Create database application using C#.
- Develop applications using C# 4.0 features.
- Create a rich GUI for web based applications using a rich set of controls.
- Create secure web applications.
- Personalize a web page using web parts.
- Create asynchronous web applications using ASP.NET AJAX.
- Create and use WCF services.
- Using jQuery to build client-side functionality in ASP.NET web pages
- Develop ASP.NET applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework
Objectives: In the .NET Certification Course, you will learn to
- State the use of .NET framework components.
- Use object-oriented features such as inheritance, polymorphism, etc to build a C# application.
- Use interfaces, use delegates and handle events, use exception handling to avoid errors.
- Access internal properties of a class using reflection; use Winforms for building rich GUI applications.
- Process data using I/O Streams, persist the state of object using different types of Serialization.
- Create rich database applications using ADO.NET, deploy windows applications.
- Create web applications using ASP.NET 4.0 features.
- Use different server controls to create rich user interactive web sites.
- Use client side and server side State Management techniques.
- Access data from the database in data bound controls on the web page.
- Apply Master page to different pages in the web site.
- Use ASP.NET security features for authenticating the web site.
- Use jQuery to build rich client side functionality in ASP.NET web pages.
- Use ASP.NET Dynamic Data framework to develop data driven web applications
- Personalize a web page by using web parts.
- Use ASP.NET AJAX to create asynchronous web applications.
- Create and Consume WCF Services in ASP.NET web applications.
- To design MVC based web applications using ASP.NET MVC Framework.