SEED Infotech - Microsoft Certified Partner Learning Solutions ( CPLS)
SEED Infotech Ltd. has a long association with Microsoft since year 2002. The association started in year 2002-03, with the conduct of Hands-On-Labs (HOL) during the launch of Microsoft.NET. In the Year 2003, SEED Infotech received the award from Microsoft as 'Best Training Service Provider on Microsoft.NET'.
We are a Microsoft Certified Partner for Learning Solutions (CPLS) since 2005. During the period 2006-2010 we earned Gold partnership status for CPLS competency. From year 2011, SEED Infotech is a part of revised Microsoft Partner Network with Silver level.
Depth of relationship and Milestones -
- As CPLS, we offer modular technology upgradation programs and certification oriented training for MCP, MCTS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE etc.
- We also conduct trainings on new Microsoft Technologies right from their initial beta releases and have done so for various versions of technologies ( from year 2002 – till date) like .NET, Silverlight, SharePoint, SQL Server, Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team System.
- We are one of the premier and managed partners of Microsoft for learning solutions in India. Apart from participating in the Microsoft Sponsored Events and Clinics, this allows our involvement in providing training to other Microsoft Partners and clients in India and other countries in Asia-Pacific region.
- Our trainers have conducted training programs for developers from Microsoft in India, Malaysia and Singapore.
- We have participated in the validation of Learning Products of Microsoft (Microsoft Official Courses) like SQL Server 2008, SQL Server 2010, Microsoft.Net 4.0 etc.
- We have executed a number of Products and Tools consulting assignments on behalf of Microsoft on the subjects of .NET, MOSS 2007 and Application Lifecycle Management Solutions.
- Our IT-Infrastructure Management Services team has executed services like setting up the labs, to Microsoft for their events and trainings in various cities in India.
- We also have earned Custom Web Development competency for software development services using Microsoft.Net.