SEED Infotech became the Kryterion authorized testing center for delivering online certification examinations in 2010.
Kryterion is a full-service test development and delivery company that provides world-class online testing technology integrating item banking, test delivery and real time reports; while leveraging a global network of testing centers. Kryterion is the market leader in live Online Proctoring, which utilizes remote video monitoring to observe test takers where they live, learn or work.
Through Kryterion Center following exams are conducted.
- American Indoor Air Quality Council (AmIAQ)
- American Society of Microbiology (ASM)
- American Software Testing Qualifications Board (ASTQB)
- Construction Manager Certificiation Instuitute –CMAA (CMCI)
- Council for Service Management (CSME)
- DRI International (DRI)
- Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC)
- Green Advantage
- International Association of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials
- National Air Duct Cleaning Association (NADCA)
- National Board for Certification Hearing Instrument Sciences
- National Contract Management Association (NCMA)
- National Institute of Pension Administrators (NIPA)
- National Regulatory Services (NRS)
- Nuance Communication (Nuance)
- Omniture (OCP)
- Professional Aviation Maintenance Association (PAMA)
- Salesforce (SF)
- Software Engineering Institute (SEI)
As a part of this certification center, we are successfully conducting certification examinations through Kryterion. Salesforce certification examinations are most commonly taken through this center.