Red Hat Jboss Administration
A Red Hat® Certified JBoss® Administrator (RHCJA) possesses the skills, knowledge, and abilities required to install, configure, and manage Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform and to deploy and manage applications on that platform.
After completing this course, you should be prepared to take the Red Hat Certified JBoss Administration (RHCJA) exam.
- Students who have completed DIMS
- Students who have completed MCSA 2008
- Existing DIMS students who needs to specialize in Microsoft Cloud
- Graduates from all streams
- Undergraduate students who have exposure to Windows Server environment
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, etc.
- System administrators who are either new to Red Hat JBoss or have experience with Red Hat JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5
- Base experience with system administration on Microsoft Windows, UNIX, or Linux® operating systems
- Understanding of hardware and networking
- No prior knowledge of Java, scripting, or JBoss Developer Studio required.
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
- Install and run JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6 in standalone mode and domain mode
- Configure a domain
- Deploy applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Configure the datasource subsystem
- Configure Java™ Message Service (JMS) and HornetQ
- Configure the logging subsystem
- Configure the web subsystem
- Implement application security in JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Migrate JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 5 applications to JBoss Enterprise Application Platform 6
- Get an introduction to clustering