Java & J2EE Technology - Java Programming Course
If you’re dreaming of a career in software programming, Java & J2EE is a popular route to establishing recognizable credentials. Java is a programming language expressly designed for use in the distributed environment of the Internet. Java Programming Language was designed to have the "look and feel" of the C++ language, but it is simpler to use than C++ and enforces an object-oriented programming model. SEED Infotech is WDP Partner of Oracle for Java Programming courses and also prepares for Java Certification course (OCPJP). The Java training is delivered through SEED vast pool of highly qualified & Certified Java technology faculty
SCTS NxtGen Professional – Java with Salesforce
Java Project development follows after the completion of technology modules. This course is designed for creating job-ready candidate with special techniques which involve student-centric learning. The techniques include collaborative learning and Synergogy with lot of emphasis on “Doing more” than explaining in a conventional teaching manner.
- Enhance Employability
- Get good score in selection tests for C programming, SQL.
- Get good score in quantitative aptitude and communication skills tests.
- Stand out in the interview by effectively demonstrating your abilities and technical knowledge.
|900 hrs. , 6 months |
|BE / B Tech / MCS /MCA / BCS / BSc / BCA or equivalent (Candidates appeared for final year can also apply) |
|Selection Procedure |
- Direct Admission
|Course Overview |
|Career Track - Java |
|Module 1 |
- ‘C’ Programming , SQL , Quantitative and Verbal Aptitude
|Module 2 |
- Responsive Web Designing , Manual Testing , Core Java
|Module 3 |
- Web Component Developer , Struts, Angular Js
|Module 4 |
- Salesforce – Apex and Visualforce , PD1 Certification
|Module 5 |
|Complete course content |
|SCTS NxtGen Professional - Java Programming Course Highlights |
- Enhance employability
- Industry application oriented.
- Product design based on International ISD standards
- Preparation for screening tests on QA and Basic programming concepts
- Preparation of quantitative aptitude
- Interview practice with subject experts
- Synergogy related activities like TED and PJD to enhance learnability of a student
- Lot of assignments in the form of class work and home work.
- Practice tests/Quiz
- Video based learning for some selected topic/s.
|Batch Schedule for SCTS NxtGen Professional – Java with Salesforce & Project |
|For More Details Contact |
Finishing school - SCTS 'Panchasheel', 42/16, SEED Infotech Lane, Off Karve Road, Pune-411004.
+91-20-25466798 / 25467484 / 25462550 / 9881224777 / 9850843654