Internet of Things (IoT)
Report from VisionMobile projects a whopping 4.5 million developers by 2020, reflecting a 57% compound annual growth rate and a massive market opportunity.
So if you are studying technology and you are not already feeling enthusiastic about the opportunities IoT is creating for you and your career, maybe now is the time to start getting excited.
SEED Infotech in association with KNEWRON Technologies future proofs your IT career with complete hands-on training on Internet of Things, the next mega trend in IT Industry.
Module 1 – 5 days Full Time over Weekend
Module 2 – 3 Days Full Time over Weekend
- Direct Admission
- Participant should have adequate knowledge and should have done hands-on practice on some of the programming languages like C / VB / LUA / Python or similar ones. Although full expertise in programming is not expected, higher programming skills would be of advantage. Basic knowledge of embedded systems and electronics would be expected. System’s thinking is required.
Internet of Things Highlights
- KNEWRON Technologies IoT – Background
- Industry relevant curriculum
- Industry experienced faculty
- Free smart Hardware kit to every Participant
The course contents for this course are prepared through continuous interaction with industries to make curriculum more and more relevant to their needs. Following are the modules covered in IOT.
Hands-on IOT App with Smart Hardware
Build your own IOT platform on cloud