- Placement Assistance (PA):
- SEED provides Placement assistance as a value added complimentary service to all students who has done job oriented courses in SEED and this service is entirely at the sole discretion of SEED Management.
- SEED provides placement assistance to all eligible students by arranging campus interviews/providing information for various job openings with our multi industry clients across India.
- SEED do not Guarantee / Commit any assurance of placements / any specific minimum number of interview calls for any course (unless specified in writing for a particular course).
- There is no commitment or assurance of any specific number of minimum or maximum numbers of interview calls
- Placement Assistance varies for all students depending upon the eligibility criteria of Clients and type of job oriented diploma course done from SEED and cannot guarantee any salary range.
- Validity of Placement Assistance: (Annexure-1)
Sr. No. Course Type Courses Duration 1 Category A (JOP) SPIC & SCP 18 months SCTS,DST & DST-HP 12 Months ADiploma 6 months 2 Category B (Combo) Power Pack, combo Android, combo Share point
[ and Emp Lab ], Oracle DBA, Oracle Dev
6 months 3 Category C (Modular) Power Pack, combo+ Android, combo+ Share point,
Combo+ Framework or any Adv.Tech,SQL-PL-SQL
*Note: Duration as mentioned above for placement assistance is considered under following set of rules.
- From completion of the course.
- From the first call given for the candidate during then running batches.
- From the date of registration for placement assistance.
- No assistance will be provided for the registration after one year from completion of the course.
- In case requirements from the clients is higher than availability of candidates, SEED reserves the rights to deviate from the below mention eligibility criteria’s to meet client’s requirements.
- All other SEED students those who have done only 1-2 course from SEED will get job alerts through Google / Yahoo groups for 06 months and there is no Commitment of any interview calls.
- When numbers of calls are offered for the candidates’ preference will be given to candidates with lower number of calls to give fair chance to all.
- SEED Qualifying Test (S-QTP) will be conducted before job fest. Preference will be given to the candidates on the basis of results of S-QTP and / or ‘Client’s Criteria’. It is mandatory to appear for the S-QTP to appear for the ‘Job Fest’.
- All the students mentioned in the above table (Annexure-1) are only eligible to appear for only 1 Job Fest unless allowed by SEED management to appear for further Job Fests and such calls will be counted as regular calls.
- In case anyone has done more than 2 courses in different technologies e.g. Testing & development or IMS, he /she Will be given calls for only one technology based on SQTP score and will not get Separate calls for other technologies.
- Incase candidate does core Java+Adv. Java & PL SQL will be given placement assistance for both the technology.
- Who is Eligible for Placement Assistance? :
Any student qualifying the conditions as mentioned above in the *Note & Validity Placement Assistant column (Annexure-1), paid full course fees in time, hold valid SEED certificate & has cleared the S-QTP (SEED Qualifying test for Placement). (Subject to Fulfilling eligibility criteria’s as specified by the clients)
- General Qualifications for Placement Assistance:
- Successfully Completed degree in BE / BTech / MCA / MCS / MCM / MSc / BSc / BCA / BCS, etc.
- BA / B.Com ( only for certain streams like IMS etc)
- Fresher or recent Pass-outs in last 3 academic years are normally preferred by the clients.
- Good academic records with no or minimum gaps in education are preferred.
- Good English Communication skills will have an added advantage.
- Diploma Holders / Under Graduates are not eligible for PA (unless specified / requested by client).
- Students having more than 2 yrs. gap in education may or may not qualify for campus of many corporate clients.
- Student’s behavior and general appearance at the time of interview also matters.
- How to Register for Placement Assistance:
- The candidates need to create the ‘Placement Registration Form’ / ‘Single Line Profile’ that will be collected from the candidates during the execution of the batch by local ‘In-charge Placement’. As per the ‘Qualifying / Eligibility Criteria’ as mentioned above candidate need to go through the evaluation process conducted by the Placement In-Charge of the respective centre.
- He / She will then be contacted to appear for evaluation process after validating the full fees paid receipt by Branch Manager or placement department. Tests will be conducted in specific schedule. Schedule will be made available to the students in advance by the respective placement in charge of the center. Performance during these tests will be primarily referred for further selection processes.
- Mentioning Registration Number in all emails / correspondence is mandatory
- During placement events carrying SEED issued Certificate or I card is mandatory.
- General Rules & Regulations for Placement Assistance:
- Daily job posting will be done on Groups &/or Seed Placement in charge at the respective centers and it is student’s responsibility to apply ONLY through placement in charge of that respective center before the deadline. Profiles of students applying after the specified deadline will not be considered.
- In case SEED schedules an interview call matching your CV / educational qualification, he / she need to respect and attend the same and this will be counted as interview call.
- It is the sole discretion of the Client to shortlist the profiles sent and SEED is not responsible
- for the shortlisting done at client’s end.
- Students will be eligible to get ‘Placement Assistance’ from only one preferred location opted at the time of registration. E.g. if student has given Pune as preferred location, then he / she will not get calls from other SEED locations.
- Placement assistance will not be provided to the candidates those who will not undergo SEED evaluation processes and / or holding ‘Participation Certificate’.
- Only shortlisted Students by client will be eligible to attend interviews.
- SEED & Clients reserves the rights to set final eligibility criteria and can change at any moment of time without prior intimation.
- Students should not contact any client directly unless specified by client or SEED. In case of any complaints from the client against the student, student will be blacklisted permanently.
- Students already placed through SEED are not eligible for further ‘Placement Assistance’ (unless specified).
- Students who have already appeared for a company in last 6-12 months are not eligible to re-apply in the same company...
- Students should be ready to relocate anywhere in India as required by the client and should be ready to work on the job profile given by the client.
- SEED will contact shortlisted / selected students through mails or SMS. In case students are not reachable due to any technical issues, SEED will not be responsible for the same.
- Students need to attend the test / interview as per the schedule given by the Client / SEED as there is no guarantee of the interview being rescheduled.
- Before appearing for campus of any company, it’s student’s responsibility to check credentials and more information about the company so as to avoid any future problems like fraudulent company, not good or healthy work environment etc.
- If client asks to submit any original mark sheets, documents, deposit, bank guarantee, copy of Passport, etc while joining, candidate need to take decision on his own to submit the required documents and SEED will not be involved or take any responsibility for the same.
- Students, only those who have completed their full course are eligible to apply (unless it is mentioned in the mailer regarding the students who are then doing the course).
- Most Important for communication: Students are requested to deactivate DND (Do Not Disturb) from their phones to receive sms of placement updates on time. To deactivate pls sms “STOP DND” to 1909.
- Students will have to bear all the expenses for travel / food etc to attend the client interviews or placement events conducted by SEED.
- All students should attend campus or placement events conducted by SEED in Formal attire else will not be allowed to appear for the events.
- Blacklisting Criteria’s for Placement Assistance
- Students who do not attend the interview / test as per the schedule given by SEED / Client even after giving their confirmation
- If student do not turn up for interviews without informing placement team
- If the candidate gets selected and rejects the offer
- Student not going for final HR round to collect the offer letter or for negotiation of salary
- Students who applies even if he / she do not fit into the eligibility criteria mentioned in the mail
- Students who provide any wrong information / fake documents / do not follow rules as specified by SEED
- Documents to be carried during any campus:
- SEED Certificate (if the student has not received SEED certificate then Full fees payment receipts can be considered)
- 2 Copies of Resume
- All mark sheets & other important original documents
- Valid photo ID like PAN card, Driving licence etc
- 2 passport size photos
- Passport copy if available
For any further assistance, contact us on:
|Pune-Head Office & Rest of India: |
Walk-in: Mon-Sat (10-4pm daily)
|Address : SEED Infotech Ltd. |
Sai Sadan , Erandwane, Income Tax Office Lane, Opp.Panchsheel (H.O.)
Off Karve Road, Pune - 411004.
Telephone : +91-20-25466798
Walk-in: Mon-Sat (10-4pm daily)
|Address : SEED Infotech Ltd. |
D-Wing, 712-714, 4th Floor, Vashi Plaza, Sector 17, Opp. to Center One, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai - 400703.
Telephone : +91-22-27890641/2789062
Walk-in: Mon-Sat (10-4pm daily)
|Koramangala : |
Address : SEED Infotech Ltd.
316, 3rd Floor, Raheja Arcade, 80 ft. Road, Near Forum Mall, Koramangala,
Bangalore – 560095.
Telephone : +91-080-41206853 / 8494901719
List of Job Oriented Courses
*** Student Opting for Employability Lab will be categorized in JOP courses