Information Security is becoming critical day by day. With advent of more intelligent technologies are tools, number and types of threats are increasing at unprecedented pace. The disruptive technologies like cloud, Internet of Things(IoT) are creating more doorways for hackers and challenges are mounting for defenders.
Following figure shows top 10 attacks used by malicious hackers in last 3 years. So you can imagine the seriousness of information security challenge.
Some of the key trends in the information security space are:
- You would have read about Ransomware Attacks. In such an attack, a program with malicious intentions encrypts someone’s data or files. Last year, ransomware attacks grew many fold and there is no sign of them receding this year. On the contrary, it is spreading to Linux , Android and MacOS.
- Cloud computing businesses are Prime Targets for data breaches and would continue to be attacked.
- Applications developed are more like mobile-first and deployed on cloud. DevOps methodology which promises quicker deployments need to consider security at the level of development and design turning it into DevSecOps.
- With growth of Internet Of Things(IoT), smart devices would increase. Every smart device is a potential doorway for the hacker.
- Hacking of Election is a new trend in hacking of Social Networks. This can culminate into more dangerous threats in future.
The 8th Global Information Security Workforce Study (GISWS) projects that there would be acute shortage of information security professionals. By 2022, the shortage would reach 1.8 million worldwide. This is a cause of concern on the scene of ever increasing weaponry in the hands of hackers with malicious intentions.
On this background, information security may prove as an attractive career for young professionals especially the Millennials who may choose expert role rather than just going up in the conventional managerial cadre. In a little slugging information technology job market, one can seize the opportunities in the information security domain which alone is growing at a faster pace.
Course Overview: Ethical Hacking Growth Path
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Undergraduate students from computer background – BE (IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp.), BSc (IT), BCS, BCA with operating system knowledge and basic networking knowledge
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) etc. with operating system knowledge and basic networking knowledge
- Technical support engineer
- Senior system engineer
- System administrator
- IT Manager / IT Operation Manager
- Security officers, Auditors, Security professional’s site administrators
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Denial of Service
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Viruses & Worms
- Physical Security
- Linux Hacking
- Evading Firewalls, IDSs & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
Ethical Hacker(CEH) Global Certification
We have 90% passing rate of Red Hat Global Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and in-depth practice through RHCSA Pre and RHCE Prep modules.
Pushkar Nandkumar Sinha
SEED is One of the best organization for the students who are fresh to the industry. It will give you a platform where u can stand and showcase yourself which I don’t think that any other organisation could ever give. When it is concerned about Knowledge then the staff which is in the teaching panel will never let you down.
SEED Institute is well managed and equipped with good knowledgeable staff and trainers. SEED has very supportive and motivated faculty.I would recommend this course to my friends and juniors because there are lots of opportunities to develop your carrier in this field. After completion, of course, the institute was very good in their placement service...Thank you SEED Infotech for making my dream come true.
Diksha Sunil Kadam
The very friendly atmosphere and lovely staff, Helpful with questions, concept good teaching materials. Appropriating... The course I have done from SEED INFOTECH was really interesting and informative. I feel it has given me enough to explore my knowledge and has also made me a lot more curious about what I have learnt so far.
Aniruddha Ramesh Jaipurkar
The training was good. The best part of course (NPIC) was Internship in SEEd Infotech, where I get a hands-on Knowledge of Microsoft. I have developed a good practical knowledge during the internship. Working in office environment boost my confidence to qualify big MNCs interview. SEED has given a good platform to learn during Training and to perform as an Intern.
SEED Infotech is a good platform for getting the proper knowledge & hands-on experience. The staff was good and supporting. I would like to thanks the staff & the placement team for your entire support. due to internship included in my course ie NPIC, i got good knowledge and hands-on experience. Once again thank you. The good conduct of courses and placement.
Yes, we provide global certification of EC-Council as we are a authorized training partner of EC-Council
Yes, it is included in the course where provide exam voucher to appear the exam.
Exam voucher is valid for 1 year from the date of course purchase.
Yes, we conduct online Global exam in our premises under certified invigilator.
No, we do not provide preparatory batch for CEH.
We provide only EC-Council certification post completion of the training.
? It is valid for 3 years.
Yes, We have only weekend batches.
No, we don’t refund fees in any case.
Yes, we provide both practical as well as theory.
Yes, But 100% fees has to be paid, and you will charged for the transfer.
Yes, All trainers are certified by EC-Council. (Certified EC-Council Instructor)
You can pay the fees by Cash / Card / Cheque / Net Banking / Paytm / Phonepay
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- The courses also prepare the participant to appear for global certifications like MCSA, CCNA, Red Hat Linux, Ethical Hacking and ITIL and many more.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- All SEED Trainers are certified Instructor by Red Hat (RHCI) ,Microsoft (MCT), E-Council (CEI) which help participants to earn global certification Exam.
- 90% Passing rate of CEH ,MCSA, RHCSA, and other Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and practice
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.