EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacking Course (CEH)
The Certified Ethical Hacker V8 is a revolution in the field of information security training. It goes far beyond the usual courses that talk about the same old port scanning and vulnerability assessments. It goes deep down into the depths of networking, systems, web applications and actual exploitation. Here is a top reason why the CEH V8 is the ideal choice in comparison to other ethical hacking courses. EC-Council the name stands for the pioneer organisation (US Based) in the field of information security. SEED Infotech is Best Ethical Hacking Training Institute in Pune.
- Undergraduate students from computer background – BE (IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp.), BSc (IT), BCS, BCA
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) etc.
- Security officers, Auditors, Security professional’s site administrators
- Operating System
- Basic networking knowledge
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
- Acquiring a CEH means the candidate has minimum baseline knowledge of security threats, risks and countermeasures.
- Organizations can rest assured that they have a candidate who is more than a systems administrator, a security auditor, a hacking tool analyst or a vulnerability tester. The candidate is assured of having both business and technical knowledge.
Ethical Hacking Course Objectives : You will learn to
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Denial of Service
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Viruses & Worms
- Physical Security
- Linux Hacking
- Evading Firewalls, IDSs & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing