About DevOps Institute
The DevOps Institute is bringing enterprise level DevOps training and certification to the IT market. Working with thought leaders from the DevOps community, the IT Service Management field and the IT training market, the DevOps Institute is setting the standard in quality for enterprise grade DevOps education and training
About DevOps Foundation
This sixteen (16) hour course provides an introduction to DevOps – the cultural and professional movement that stresses communication, collaboration, integration and automation in order to improve the flow of work between software developers and IT operations professionals. Improved workflows will result in an improved ability to design, develop, deploy and operate software and services faster.
The course is aimed at: -
- Those engaged in IT development, IT operations and IT service management.
- Individuals wishing to have detailed understanding of the principles of DevOps
- IT professionals working in an Agile environment or will do, and who need a detailed understanding of the interaction between Agile and DevOps
- Individuals who want to understand the cultural changes DevOps entails
Familiarity with IT and IT services is recommended
- Number of questions: 40 multiple choice questions
- Pass mark: 65% (26 out of 40)
- Open book/notes: no
- Exam duration: 60 minutes (75 minutes if English is not a candidate’s native tongue)