Promise of this book is to help strengthen your “Data Structure skill”. This course provides exhaustive coverage of different data structures like lists, stack, queue, trees. Graphs, Hash Tables and their implementation. Application of these data structures is also covered.
To master Data Structure, one needs hands-on practice along with clarity of concepts. The course emphasis 50% of course duration on Lab practice and includes smart tips like Best Practice, Interview Tip, Group Exercise, Classroom Quiz to help increase your curiosity and help you to become expert with knowledge of peripheral concepts.
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job Aspirants
- C Programming
Take Away: After completion of Data Structures course you will be able to
- Construct a program using different data structures and use them in different problem scenarios.
- Choose appropriate data structure based on problem scenario work.
Objectives: In the Data Structures Course, you will learn to
- Write algorithms to implement operations involved in different data structures.
- Use arrays to handle finite data.
- Implement stack and queue using arrays as well as linked list.
- Apply stack and queue to write some complex algorithms.
- Implement different types of trees and their application.
- Apply graphs to solve problems like shortest distance between any two points.
- Implement various searching and sorting techniques.
- Use Hash tables to handle large amount of data.
- Identify the type of data structure to be used in particular situation.