AWS Webinar / Offers / Event
Cloud has more widespread and profound impact on information technology landscape than any other contemporary technology. Though it faced a strong resistance initially, more than 80% companies are now not only adopting the cloud but using multiple clouds as a strategy. In each of these cloud types be it public, private or hybrid cloud, there are technology players who dominate the market with uniqueness and strength of their cloud offerings. AWS is such a leader is public cloud space for years.
According to RightScale state of cloud report 2018, AWS continues to lead in public cloud adoption 64% of respondents currently run applications in AWS, up from 57 % in 2017 (12 % growth).
Typically you will find that Cloud Administrator jobs need some experience in the area of system administration. However, fresher can pursue these cloud technology courses as added credential of advanced technology knowledge. After creating a strong foundation in System Administration for say Red Hat Linux or MS Windows, learning AWS is like adding one more colored feather to the skill cap.
If you are an experienced working professional, for growing in your career and keeping your existing job, you have to know cloud technologies.
Will it not be appropriate to start mastering the technology from the vendor who has lion’s share in public cloud?
Want to know more about AWS Job opportunities?
Course Overview: AWS Architect
- Make architectural decisions based on the AWS recommended architectural principles and best practices.
- Leverage AWS services to make your infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available.
- Leverage AWS managed services to enable greater flexibility and resiliency in an infrastructure.
- Make an AWS based infrastructure more efficient in order to increase performance and reduce costs.
- Use the Well Architected Framework to improve architectures with AWS solutions.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill oneself in Red Hat Linux domain
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in cloud technologies
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced IMS technologies like Cloud, Virtualization, DevOps
- Experienced working professional who wants to acquired AWS global certifications
- Designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
- Lift and shift of an existing on-premises application to AWS
- Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on data, compute, database, or security requirements
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS architectural best practices
- Estimating AWS costs and identifying cost-control mechanisms
Amazon provides gobal certifications based on cloud roles: AWS Cloud Architect, AWS Developer, AWS DevOps Engineer. They are at three levels: Foudational, Associcate and Professional.
Yes, but we charge transfer fees for the same.
You can pay fees by Cash/ Card/ Cheque / Paytm / Internet banking.
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- The courses also prepare the participant to appear for global certifications like MCSA, CCNA, Red Hat Linux, Ethical Hacking and ITIL and many more.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- All SEED Trainers are certified Instructor by Red Hat (RHCI) ,Microsoft (MCT), E-Council (CEI) which help participants to earn global certification Exam.
- 90% Passing rate of MCSA, RHCSA, and other Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and practice
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.