CISCO – CCNA Training
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification helps validate your ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. It reflects a unique set of skills required to succeed in a variety of job roles, such as network administrator, network operations analyst, network technician, and technical support specialist If you want to be certified on newer Cisco technologies. CCNA training and CCNA Certification will boost career with greater credibility and marketability within organizations and improve Job prospects. CCNA Training at SEED is constantly updated to incorporate technology and software upgrade. At end of CCNA training, you will be able to qualify CCNA certification examination.
- 10th & 12th class students.
- Undergraduate students from all streams
- Graduates and Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, etc
- Operating Computer, Networking & computer basics
Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to
- You will Manage the Company Infrastructure
Objectives : You will learn to
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components, and the OSI reference model
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used, with a focus on RF wireless access
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP
- Describe the function of WANs, the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router start up and Configuration