CISCO is one of the leaders in the enterprise network firewall market. In this market space security appliances are built for corporate networks be it simple small network or complex.
CISCO received ‘Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice 2018 recognition for Enterprise Network Firewall. The Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of end-user reviews and the overall user ratings.
CISCO is specializes in networking and communications products and services. There are many certifications and path one take in CISCO Career. One can begin with entry level program which start with Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT), then CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) and move up to Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE).
CISCO professionals are in demand and we have seen significant growth in percentage of offering Jobs to CISCO Certified professionals by IT industry.
PayScale’s 2018 report shows average salary offered to CCNA Professional is of Rs.3.73 L P.A
If one searches on “CCNA/Networking” job postings as fresh as one month old, you will see a whopping number of openings 4918
Our internal data about recruiting companies who approached us in last 3 years for CCNA and CCNA skilled professionals’ opportunities are growing at rate.
Course Overview: CCNA- Routing & Switching
The Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) certification helps validate your ability to install, configure, operate, and troubleshoot medium-size route and switched networks, including implementation and verification of connections to remote sites in a WAN. It reflects a unique set of skills required to succeed in a variety of job roles, such as network administrator, network operations analyst, network technician, and technical support specialist If you want to be certified on newer Cisco technologies.
CCNA training and CCNA Certification will boost career with greater credibility and marketability within organizations and improve Job prospects. CCNA Training at SEED is constantly updated to incorporate technology and software upgrade. At end of CCNA training, you will be able to qualify below CCNA certification examination.
Cisco 100-105 ICND1- Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 1
Cisco 200-105 ICND2 – Interconnecting Cisco Network Devices Part 2
Cisco Growth Path: CISCO Associate Level Certifications
CCNA is entry level Examination to achieve next level professional certification CCNP. Further depending upon the requirement, you can choose different tracks which includes Cloud, Collaboration, Cyber Ops, Data Center, Industrial, Routing and Switching, Security, Service Provider and Wireless.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in Network Engineer or Network administrator
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in Networking IT Infrastructure domain
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced networking technologies like CCNP, CCIE, CCDP etc.
- Describe how networks function, identifying major components, function of network components, and the OSI reference model
- Using the host-to-host packet delivery process, describe issues related to increasing traffic on an Ethernet LAN and identify switched LAN technology solutions to Ethernet networking issues
- Describe the reasons for extending the reach of a LAN and the methods that can be used, with a focus on RF wireless access
- Describe the reasons for connecting networks with routers and how routed networks transmit data through networks using TCP / IP
- Describe the function of WANs, the major devices of WANs, and configure PPP encapsulation, static and dynamic routing, PAT, and RIP routing
- Use the command-line interface to discover neighbors on the network and manage the router start up and Configuration
CCNA Global Certification
|Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)||https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/training-events/training-certifications/certifications/associate/ccna-routing-switching.html|
|CISCO Certification Paths||https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en_us/training-events/certifications/career-path.pdf|
We have 90% Passing rate of CCNA Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and in-depth practice through CCNA exam preparation module.
Any Graduate, Under Graduate & working professional
Yes, at SEED our most of the courses are mapped with global exam & this course is also mapped with ICND 1 & ICND 2 exam where we cover routing and switching & network services. We have also added some imp points from industrial requirements.
Yes we have Persion division at SEED where you can appear for CCNA exam. Fee of CCNA global exam will be around 25-27k.
Basic Networking knowledge is essential to do CCNA course
Yes, we do offer placement assistance for all the courses
We offer CCNA 200-125 (V-03)
We provide 100% hand-on experience during the training.
Yes, you can pay fees in instalments.
We offer discount, depending upon offer availability.
We provide SEED course certification post completion of the training.
We don’t refund fees in any case.
You can transfer your admission to any SEED branch by paying transfer charges.
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- The courses also prepare the participant to appear for global certifications like MCSA, CCNA, Red Hat Linux, Ethical Hacking and ITIL and many more.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- All SEED Trainers are certified Instructor by Red Hat (RHCI) ,Microsoft (MCT),CISCO, E-Council (CEI) which help participants to earn global certification Exam.
- 90% Passing rate of MCSA,CCNA, RHCSA, Ethical Hacking and other Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and practice
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.