|Course Name: Developing Rich Internet Applications(RIA) using AngularJS ||Duration: Theory: 15Hrs. Hands-on: 20rs. |
|Take Away: After completion of this course you will be able to |
- Develop dynamic and interactive web-pages using HTML and AngularJS
- Use AngularJS built-in directives like ng-app, ng-init, ng-repeat, ng-model, built-in filters
- To use AngularJS filters and expression to format and display data
- Implement data binding to display data in HTML pages
- Define Controller, use $scope object.
- Create Services and Factory , perform unit testing
- Implement event handling, Animation effects
- Use $http ,$Location AngularJS service
- Work with Templates and Routing in AngularJS
- Integrate Angular with other technologies such as ASP.NET MVC and Java.
- Implement a case study using AngularJS as client side Framework for building RIA.
|Target Audience ||Pre-requisites |
- Undergraduate students from computer background-BE(IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp), BSc (IT), BCS
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) etc
- HTML, CSS
- Having knowledge of any Server side technology will be an added advantagee
|Objectives : You will learn to |
- Design web pages dynamically and more innovatively using AngularJS with HTML.
- Write client code using built-in Directives, Filters and expressions.
- Implement Controller, custom Services & factory
- Apply animation effects , handle events, perform unit testing
- Write client code using built-in AngularJS services like $http and $location
- Integrate AngularJS with ASP.NET MVC and Java applications.
- Implement a case study using Angular as client front end framework.
|Complete Course Contents for |
Angular JS training
|Batch Schedule For Angular JS training |