A new way of creating web applications using what is called as Single Page Application (SPA) is getting widely adopted from last few years. Google developed Angular JS to simplify the front-end development especially the DOM manipulation. The key advantages of SPA are
- Single page applications are easy to deploy in production.
- Improved user experience
- Web application feels faster in response
Same is being indicated by the stackoverflow developer survey report of 2018. Giving popular developer profile, programming language, frameworks in use, Databases in use. Here full stack technologies like Node JS, Angular JS, React JS win hands down.
Our internal placement data showing that year on year opportunities in Full Stack Application Development are growing rapidly.
Technologies for Full Stack Application Development
|Key Technology component||Short Description|
|HTML5||Create Java Web application Client Side Scripts|
|CSS 3||Responsive User interface|
|BootStrap||Responsive User interface|
|Angular JS||Create responsive Web App|
|Node JS||Server Side framework|
|React JS||Responsive User interface|
|Express JS||Server Side Service creation|
|PHP/Servlet JSP/ASP.NET||Server side framework|
|MongoDB||NO SQL database|
|Phone Gap/Ionic||Hybrid mobile app development framework|
Angular JS is created using reduced jQuery library. Angular JS provides a Model-View-Controller(MVC) framework to easily implement web applications. There are competing frameworks Backbone, Amber, Meteor etc. So far Angular JS is the most popular and easy to use framework amongst equals.
React JS and Redux are other two frameworks which are gaining popularity.
Classically most of the web applications were using RDBMS such as MySQL , POSTGRE etc. These RDBMS databases can store structured data only and are very inefficient when it comes to storing non-structured data like images, comments on social media, blogs etc.
To store such non-structured data, No-SQL databases came into being. MongoDB is one of such popular No-SQL database. It uses JSON( Java Script Object Notation) rather than rows and column to store data. It provides an excellent backend for high traffic websites. MongoDB is easy to learn and scale by adding more nodes or what is called as horizontal scaling.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- This course is intended for participant who is a Graduate/ Under Graduate / Working Professional aspiring to do career as a full stack application developer with basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Undergraduate or Graduate students from computer background-BE(IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp), BSc (IT), BCS with basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) with basic knowledge of HTML & CSS
- Experienced professional with experience in server-side framework
- Introduction to Angular
- Simple Angular Application
- Angular 5 Build Automation
- Angular Component Based Approach
- Typescript Essentials
- Component Life Cycle
- Angular Directives
- Angular Pipes
- Extending Angular Framework
- Angular Graphics Rendering
- Angular Forms (FormModule)
- Angular Service
- HTTP Module
- Rxjs Observables
- Angular Routing Module (SPA)
- Angular Testing
- Current Trends on Progressive App Development
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training
- At SEED, We assure you 100% training satisfaction with 100% Job Assistance.
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- All SEED Trainers are certified with 5 to 20 years experienced in the training industry.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- At SEED, Candidates can appear Global Examination through Prometric Exam Center at reasonable cost.
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 10000 + placement opportunities given to students on Full stack Web Development in last 7 years.