MCSA Webinar / Offers / Event
Cloud technology is the future. Most of the companies are using cloud to expand their businesses. Multicloud strategy is prominently seen. Businesses are using clouds from multiple different vendors. Mastery on these cloud technology is a key aspect of system admins’s growing career.
Earning an MCSA: Windows Server 2016 certification qualifies you for a position as a network or computer systems administrator or as a computer network specialist, and it is the first step on your path to earn Microsoft Azure Certification in future.
RightScale’s 2018 State of cloud Report States
- We’ve seen significant growth in the percentage of respondents running applications in Azure
- Overall Azure adoption grew from 35 to 45 %
- This year there were a higher percentage of respondents experimenting or planning to use Azure any other cloud.
- Azure container service grew to 20%
- This indicates a potential for Azure to accelerate adoption in future years as the respondents’ experiments and plans come to fruition.
On job portals, there are around 3000 jobs posted related to Microsoft Azure skills are various levels, in last 30 days.
Our internal data about recruiting companies who approached us in last 3 years for Microsoft IT infrastructure technologies MCSA skilled professionals is growing at rate.
With adoption of cloud increasing, cloud specializations is becoming a must to get or keep you job.
Want to know more about MCSA Job opportunities?
Course Overview: MCSA Microsoft Cloud Platform and Infrastructure MCSA 2016
Microsoft Certified Solution Associate MCSA Windows Server 2016
MCSA Windows server 2016 certification covers the skills required to manage Windows Server 2016 operating system, client-server structure, network infrastructure, virtualization, domain management, security implementation, etc.
MCSA Certification course is one of the most renowned certification in the IT Infrastructure Management Services domain.
There are 3 certifications available under MCSA which enable you to earn MCSA: Window Server 2016 certification & build your professional career.
MCSA: Cloud Platform and infrastructure
Post MCSA Window 2016 certification, candidates can opt for Microsoft Azure certification which is one the popular cloud technology certification in the industry. IT Professional/Freshers who wants to hone their skills can upgrade on Administrator and Developer track on windows azure. Implementing Microsoft Azure Infrastructure Solutions Certification is one of the essentials for IT Professionals who are managing IT Infrastructure.
There are 3 certifications available under MCSA: Cloud Platform which enable you to earn Microsoft Azure certification & build your professional career.
What this course can do for you?
Who can do this course?
- Any Graduates or undergraduate from any stream/branch who want to pursue career in system administration
- Experienced working professional who wants to multi-skill oneself in Microsoft Windows domain
- Passionate individual who wants to do career in system administration and networking
- Experienced professionals who want to pursue career in advanced IMS technologies like Microsoft Azure, Virtualization- Hyper-V, DevOps etc.
Module 1 : Installing, storage, compute with window server 2016 (70-740)
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server in host & Compute Environments
- Implementing Storage Solutions
- Installing and Configuring Hyper-V
- Installing and Configuring Windows Containers
- Planning and Implementing a High Availability and Disaster Recovery Solution
- Monitoring and Troubleshooting Windows Server 2016
Module 2: Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741)
- Implement Domain Name System (DNS)
- Implement DHCP and IPAM
- Implement Network connectivity and Remote Access solutions
- Implement Core and Distributed Network Solutions
- Implement an Advanced Network Infrastructure
Module 3 : Identify Windows Server 2016 (70-742)
- Installing and Configuring Active Directory Domain Services
- Managing & Maintaining AD DS
- Creating & Managing Group Policy
- Implementing Active Directory Certificate Services
- Implementing & Identifying federation and access solutions
MCSA: Windows Server 2016 & Cloud Platform Certification
|MCSA: Microsoft Certified Solution Associate Windows Server 2016||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-windows-server-2016-certification.aspx#cp-section3-head|
|MCSA: Cloud Platform Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate||https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/mcsa-cloud-platform-certification.aspx|
We have 90% Passing rate of MCSA Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and in-depth practice through MCSA exam preparation module.
We provide both MCSA 2012 and 2016 training.
No, we do not provide global certification in MCSA training. If you want to give global certification you have to pay exam fees.
There are 3 papers. Per paper cost will be around 4500.
Yes, We have exam center for MCSA global exam.
No, We do not provide preparatory batch for MCSA.
Yes, All trainers are certified and experienced.
Yes, We provide course completion certificate for MCSA training.
Yes, We provide Practical training during the course.
Yes, We provide 3 months placement assistance for MCSA course.
Yes, We have placed our candidates in Mphasis , IBN Technologies, Wipro ,Fujitsu, Syntel, Cap Gemini etc.
Starting salary for MCSA training is 1.2lakh.( But it also depends on your interview. )
No, we do not provide internship for MCSA course.
No, we do not give any refund.
Yes, transfer charges will be taken but your fees should be complete.
No, we do not provide weekend batch for MCSA training. But if you have group of more than 4 students than we can plan weekend batch.
Why choose SEED Infotech as your Career Partner?
- SEED Infotech is Authorized Training Partner with Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, EC Council, PMI, Salesforce, SAP, HP, Peoplecert, Tricentis.
- The courses also prepare the participant to appear for global certifications like MCSA, CCNA, Red Hat Linux, Ethical Hacking and ITIL and many more.
- Courses are designed using well researched methodology called “SEEDagogy” based on latest techniques and tools from neuroscience, collaborative learning, synergogy, Instructional System Design(ISD)
- All SEED Trainers are certified Instructor by Red Hat (RHCI) ,Microsoft (MCT), E-Council (CEI) which help participants to earn global certification Exam.
- 90% Passing rate of MCSA, RHCSA, and other Certification Exam because of unique teaching methodology and practice
- More than 650 + Clients and 3000+ candidates placed in last 7 years in various IT companies.
- More than 24+ years of experience in IT and professional skill development training.